My best friend for life

 I have a really good friend, her name is Josefa, she is more like my sister. We met in 2007 and since then we are best friend. We spent all high school together until today. She is the most funny person I know, she is pretty, she is a really good singer and her family is like my family too.

When we were little girls we dreamed of living together when we grow up, and you know what is the most magincal thing, that really came true. We live together in an aparment in Ñuñoa. We have to live here because we are from San Antonio and both of us wants study here in college. She studies law in Diego Portales University and she is super smart.

I really love Josefa, she is my bst friend and sister and she is just amanzing.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

New York Web Quest

Five favourites

A crazy night just for girls