Five favourites

 Hi classmates

Today im goin to talk about my 5 favourites things in the world

1. Song

My culture of music is a littli basic, i just listening the same songs all day, but, i have just one favourites song in this entire world. this song names is "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5. i really like the letter of this song becous tells you the story of a girl, and says haw she want to be treated in a relashion ship, and de sound and lyrics are very relaxing for me. You really needs go to listen this song.



2. Film

I see too much films around my life, but definitely there just one who i can see all the time. The name of the film is "How to lose a guy in 10 days". this film is funny, romantic, dinamic, cute and super girly. I loved how the main caracter dress an the final yellow dress is just iconic. THe romantic history is different and evolves every minute.



3. Piece of technology

One piece of technology what i use every day is my ipad. I think is a very intelligen invent, and is so usefull for all the students and people. You can study, wach movies and videos, play, listening song, paint with special software, save your files and to much other things.



4. Book

I dont read to much, i read 2 book in my life, and just one makes my cry. The name is "The fault in our stars" by John green. Before i read the book i wach the film and i just loved all the little things, so then i decided read the book, and really likes me and i fall in loved on the sundary caracter.



5. souvenir (or trinket)

A souveir very important for me is a cup of Chiloe, i used almost every day. I buy this cup in a travel with the family of my best friend in 2022, we spend 10 days in chileo in a cabin of my best frien father. We visit some many places and in the last days in a litlle trip inside the islan of chiloe, i found this cup in a little store of beautifull souvernir.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

New York Web Quest

A crazy night just for girls