My semestre so far

 Hi everyone!!!

This semestre was so far, i been doing a lot of things por the university, for work and for me.

First I can say i acctualy have two classes i really enjoy, Ergonomía de factores humanos y Inglés IV, the teacher of this classes are so nice and beutifull people, and the goes by very quikly, the projects are amazing and i have good grades,

For the other hand, the rest of the classes are been very boring and i really dont like the teachers, i dont understand  theme and that makes my grades go lowing.

For this semester the manage of my time has been a little difficult for me, because i had to origanize the time for me, for the college, for my family (who lives in other city), for my boyfriend and for the work. But i think i been it goes well, i find the time for all my thing putting schedules every day, and in that way i dont get stressed or anxious.

Addicionaly i can say if i have free time i use for it clen my aparment, call my family or my boyfrien, Watch some movies or series and do some exercise.

Some highlight of this semester are, first my dad ran to be mayor of the commune of San Antonio, I start working for my dad and for something related to design and also i work in the fondas for fiestas patrias in september.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

New York Web Quest

Five favourites

A crazy night just for girls